This is with regards to an excellent opportunity with us and if you have that unique and unlimited passion for building world-class enterprise software products that turn into actionable intelligence, then we have the right opportunity for you and your career.
This is an opportunity for Permanent Employment with IT MNC Client of Aeronube.
What we are looking for - Snowflake Consultant
People who are excited by technology and working with others to develop truly GREAT software. People willing to learn new skills and who are not tied to any one language, but who have developed their skills sufficiently to accept any challenge. People who are willing to take ownership, take responsibility and perform in a "first-class" way.
Mandatory Skills :
- Snowflake Engineer Responsibilities HBO Snowflake data engineers will be responsible for architecting and implementing very large scale data intelligence solutions around Snowflake Data Warehouse.
- A solid experience and understanding of architecting, designing and operationalization of large scale data and analytics solutions on Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse is a must.
- Need to have professional knowledge of AWS Redshift. Developing ETL pipelines in and out of data warehouse using combination of Python and Snowflakes Snow SQL Writing SQL queries against Snowflake.
- Developing scripts Unix, Python etc. to do Extract, Load and Transform data Working knowledge of AWS Redshift Provide production support for Data Warehouse issues such data load problems, transformation translation problems.
- Translate requirements for BI and Reporting to Database design and reporting design Understanding data transformation and translation requirements and which tools to leverage to get the job done Understanding data pipelines and modern ways of automating data pipeline using cloud based Testing and clearly document implementations, so others can easily understand the requirements, implementation, and test conditions.
- Basic Qualifications Minimum 1 year of designing and implementing a fully operational production grade large scale data solution on Snowflake Data Warehouse.
- 3 years of hands on experience with building productionized data ingestion and processing pipelines using Java, Spark, Scala, Python 2 years of hands on experience designing and implementing production grade data warehousing solutions on large scale data technologies such as Teradata, Oracle or DB2.
- Expertise and excellent understanding of Snowflake Internals and integration of Snowflake with other data processing and reporting technologies.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal Ability to problem solve and architect in an environment with unclear requirements.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 3 years of technical architecture and build experience with large scale solutions.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in architecting large-scale data solutions, performing architectural assessments, crafting architectural options and analysis, finalizing preferred solution alternative working with IT and Business stakeholders.
- Experience in building data ingestion pipeline using Talend, Informatica Experience in working with AWS, Azure and Google data services Prior experience in client facing projects.
Required Candidate profileIf you are interested for the above position then, kindly send us the following details (Mandatory) along with an Updated Resume / CV as soon as possible, so that we could process your profile for the same.
Available to join by
Alternate contact number:
Take home salary per month:
Expected Take home salary per month:
Currently working/Not Working/ Serving Notice Period:
If contract, please specify your primary company details with URL:
Required Time to Join:
Please let us know if you are holding any other Offers:
Wishing you all the very best. In case you might want to get in touch with us for better assistance, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be more than glad to help you.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
AERONUBE TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED
Ordinary jobs can be somewhat boring. We get that. But dull isn't a term you'd associate with Aeronube. No. Boring we're not.
We are a brilliant, innovative business with big ideas and a vision: to fundamentally change the recruitment business and make people feel good about recruitment. With an extremely qualified /skilled direction and leadership group, we deploy advanced and effective search methodologies to meet our customers'â demands.
We are looking to grow rapidly, and we are on the lookout for dynamic professionals in the field of technology and recruitment, to join our team and help us reach our objective. We provide competitive packages, opportunities for training and career development, and a possibility to make a real difference in a fast paced, meritocratic, functionality driven, but enjoyable environment.
Recruiter Name:RMG Team
Contact Company:AERONUBE TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED
Address :DLF Galleria, 3trd Floor, Room 310, Action Area 1, New Town, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700156,India