This is with regards to an excellent opportunity with us and if you have that unique and unlimited passion for building world-class enterprise software products that turn into actionable intelligence, then we have the right opportunity for you and your career.
This is an opportunity for Permanent Employment with IT Client of Aeronube Technology
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities:
1. Performs enterprise monitoring using monitoring tools.
2. Troubleshooting to perform fail overs & to isolate the issue.
3. Performs multi-platform monitoring, handles concurrent events as required.
4. Provides assistance and direction to other NOC staff and support teams for incident management.
5. Takes action to resolve or escalate enterprise alarms received to higher-level technical teams. Reboots hardware, restarts services as required.
6. Works closely with all technical support teams as required to isolate and resolve service impacting events.
7. Follows established incident management and escalation processes.
8. Interacts with all global carriers on service impacting events, performs escalation, coordinates maintenance notifications, executes routing changes for circuits having maint performed.
9. Interacts directly with clients on requests or alarms received related to direct platform monitoring.
10. Performs configuration changes to network routing devices.
1. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
2. Experience using enterprise monitoring tools and working with 3rd party vendors/carriers. Solar Winds and Remedy application knowledge a plus.
3. Intermediate level understanding of network routing principals and protocols (TCP / IP / MPLS, BGP, EIGRP)
4. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables.
5. Must possess strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail.
6. Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure.
7. Proficient in Microsoft Tools.
Career Level Description:
- 3 to 5 Years of Network Support or Network Operations Center (NOC) Experience
- CCNA & CCNP a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent network/NOC support time required
- English required, Multi-lingual preferred Work rotational shifts including nights, weekends and global holidays
Required Candidate profileIf you are interested for the above position then, kindly send us the following details (Mandatory) along with an Updated Resume / CV as soon as possible, so that we could process your profile for the same.
Available to join by :
Alternate contact number:
Take home salary per month:
Expected Take home salary per month:
Currently working/Not Working/ Serving Notice Period:
If contract, please specify your primary company details with URL:
Required Time to Join:
Please let us know if you are holding any other Offers:
Wishing you all the very best. In case you might want to get in touch with us for better assistance, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be more than glad to help you.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Desired Candidate Profile
RUBOID TECHNOVISION PRIVATE LIMITED
Ordinary jobs can be somewhat boring. We get that. But dull isn't a term you'd associate with Aeronube. No. Boring we're not.
We are a brilliant, innovative business with big ideas and a vision: to fundamentally change the recruitment business and make people feel good about recruitment. With an extremely qualified /skilled direction and leadership group, we deploy advanced and effective search methodologies to meet our customers demands.
We are looking to grow rapidly, and we are on the lookout for dynamic professionals in the field of technology and recruitment, to join our team and help us reach our objective. We provide competitive packages, opportunities for training and career development, and a possibility to make a real difference in a fast paced, meritocratic, functionality driven, but enjoyable environment.
Contact Company:RUBOID TECHNOVISION PRIVATE LIMITED